1. Identity and owner of the web.– Welcome to my Art Fish-tank; a place where I want you to feel like a fish in the water. I’m María Ipiña. The Maria Ipina Creaciones® brand, as well as the website: www.mariaipina.com, is headed by me (María Ipiña with NIF 30671033G), resident in Bilbao. To contact me, you just have to send me an email to email@example.com and I will answer you as soon as possible.
2. Intellectual property. All content published on this website – articles, pages, images, product descriptions, etc. – are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights, of which María Ipiña is the sole owner. In no case will these rights be transmitted or transferred without our prior, explicit and written consent. Specifically, the contents of this website may not be reproduced, disseminated, sold, distributed or used for commercial purposes or not. If in doubt, you can ask me and I’ll be happy to talk to you.
3. Rules of use. The main theme of this website is the dissemination and commercialization of paintings, articles, creations and others, created and marketed by María Ipiña under the María Ipina Creaciones® brand. All people who dive through this website -users or customers- must respect the theme and dynamics of the web, making appropriate use of the services and contents, especially:
3.1. Not to use them to carry out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
3.2. Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology to terrorism or that violates human rights.
We reserve the right to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of the web. No promotional, insulting comments or comments that go against the good tone of the web are allowed.
4. Data protection. María Ipina Creaciones® complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, along with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user can request to firstname.lastname@example.org, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate.
Likewise, María Ipiña informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all
5. Exclusion of responsibility. María Ipiña will not be in any case responsible for the damages or damages of any nature that could be caused by the visit to this web, either by mistake or omission in the contents or by the transmission of some malicious program that occurs despite having taken the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
In the case of links to third-party external websites that may be cited in the contents, it will be done exclusively as an example. In no case is exercised by this part any control of these websites, there is no responsibility in this regard.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. The relationship between María Ipiña and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao (Vizcaya_ Spain).
8. Modification of the content of the legal notice.– These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered therein